Summer is here, which means that you and your family can spend more time outside enjoying the warmer weather. But because school is out of session, and college and high school students are home for th…Read More
Our Seattle dentist and dental clinic team are passionate about our mission: “To have a compelling impact on the lives we touch.” That’s why our goal is to provide clinical excellence and our commitment is to deliver the highest level of dental care and education that is appropriate for each and every patient in our community.
First Hill Dental Center feels there is only one way to practice dentistry: with compassion, trust, and clinical excellence — and our team looks forward to knowing you as friends as well as patients.
Your comfort during treatment is a priority for us. To ensure your comfort and peace of mind, our dental clinic offers stereo headphones to listen to music. There are also a number of ways that we can lessen any discomfort you may experience during your treatment, including Medications (such as oral relaxants). Just let us know if you are experiencing any discomfort or anxiety and our dentist will do everything possible to make you more comfortable.
If any medications are necessary, they will be prescribed so that you will remain comfortable in the hours following the procedure.
Contact our Seattle dental clinic today to make an appointment for top-quality dental care — and see what others have said about our top-quality dental care below!
Our Dental Office Services
We don’t want you to have to go to different dental offices to get all the services you need. That’s why First Hill Dental Center in Seattle offers all of the dental services you’ll need.
- Cleaning and Preventative: Schedule routine exams to ensure that you don’t have any problems with your teeth.
- Cavities, Fillings, Crowns, and Implants: Fill cavities and fix and damage on your teeth.
- Oral Surgery: We can remove wisdom teeth and perform other oral surgeries you might need.
- Invisalign: Find an invisible solution for realigning your teeth and get a smile you’ll want to show off.
- Emergency Dental Care: Sometimes accidents happen, so give us a call if you need emergency dental care!
- Veneers and Dentures: If your teeth are damaged beyond repair or cannot be fixed with other dental options, veneers and dentures improve the strength and overall appearance of your teeth.